hahaha!
teda kena mengena bha tu tajuk.
Well, so. Yesterday was my first day of work. eveeerrr~!
My first employment. XD
o gosh. I feel so grown up already.....T.T
So, what happened? Well, first thing in the morning, I overslept. gyahaha.
Oh wells.
I had to shower like Flash from Justice League and shove my breakfast into my mouth like....um...like something you never seen before.
Vulgar, yes, I know.
I was in a hurry bhaaa.
Then, I followed my mum to her office.
I didn't exactly go to her office. I waited downstairs.
Walking at KWSP and checking out the shops. Most of which, at the time, wasn't even opened yet. Since it was 7.30 in the morning.
I went into one of the early buka ones. It was something like kedai runcit. What's the word in English?
Uhh.....sundry shop?
Convenience store?
Astaga. They have so many names for different kinds of shops. Nevermind.
I found some tasty snacks. But so expensive ohhh.
Even the cheapest keropok is RM2.
Adui. Hangus dompet sia.
XD
Went to the landscape office at 8 o' clock.
There's this person watering the grass in the front lawn.
He was watching me.
I was watching him,
while my mum parked the car nicely at the side of the road.
Then, when I got out of the car, dia lari pegi blakang rumah.
Aikk.
I don't remember his face though.
=.="
My mum insisted on looking at the office first, so she followed me to the office.
Found out Grazele and Kong is already there.
Oh, good. I have friends. XD
Technically, Kong isn't really a friend. Yet. hahaha.
I just met him once before.
And I only remember his family name. Which is....Kong.
ah. takpa la.
XD
They say start working at 8.30. But we only lepak around. Until the meeting started at 10 something.
haha. wah. First day of work, kena suruh pegi meeting.
I was really nervous.
I have no idea what to call my boss. Seriously.
Should I follow Grazele and call her Auntie Nana?
Or should I follow the workers and call her Miss?
Since it was my first day, I was kinda...lost.
I still feel lost now. XD
Betul ka apa tu boss cakap?
We have to play football??
On Labour's Day??
At Jesselton Point?!
........................................................................
....................................................
.................................
................
Did I ever mention I hate balls?
>.<
Sorry. I didn't get to chat with you last night.
I was too tired, akibat teda tidur petang. hahaha.
I hope tonight I can. :)
>.<
Sorry. I didn't get to chat with you last night.
I was too tired, akibat teda tidur petang. hahaha.
I hope tonight I can. :)
Speaking of chatting. It's been a while since I chatted with Vivian and Nini.
And Lysandra and Chyna of course. haha.
They're at the army (as Lee Wei said it).
XD
And Lysandra and Chyna of course. haha.
They're at the army (as Lee Wei said it).
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment