so.....
I just made a twitter account.
And.....I try to find all, I mean ALL of my friends who have twitter.
Sadly, I only managed to find four so far.
Next, I looked at those people they're following.
hehehehehehe~
Now, this is my favourite part.
XD
I followed who I think might be interesting.
I followed 2 of U-Kiss members.
I followed almost every member of Super Junior who has twitter.
XD
I have no way of telling whether it's really them or not. But I sure as heaven don't care.
I followed them all the same.
hehehehehe!
Ryeowook oppa. Leeteuk, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and I forgot who else.
Mind you, I only followed those who actually tweet in English.
I figured it's pointless to follow someone who tweets in some language unknown to me.
haiih.
I need to learn Korean language.
Ooh! And I followed 3 members from Shinee! XD
Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun. *melts*
I wonder if Minho and Taemin got twitter?
I can't imagine them having fun in front of a computer.....
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment