Friday, April 2, 2010

Anger, depression?

I shouldn't have talked about you last night.
Or, rather, this morning. Augh! Whatever la.

I went to bed thinking about you.
Which is very angering and depressing.



Result, I didn't get that much sleep.
And I think I had nightmares.
But I can't remember what they were about.




I deleted everything about you. Everything that reminds me of you.


Yet, I cannot delete you from my mind.
Which pisses me off.





Really bha. You really didn't know how much I value your presence in my life?!

I thought I was ok already.
But just one thing, one small thing that reminds me of you can make me depressed again.





yesh. yesh. I denied it so many times when we were still friends, no?
But the truth is the opposite.
It was the opposite.




Funny how a mere boy can make me mourn so much. 
Jerk.


>:(



No comments:

Post a Comment