Sunday, April 25, 2010

KICK ASS!

Ahahahahaha!


Wahh. Such a......umm.....hilarious, gross, weird, unexpected, and interesting movie.

Really. I cannot believe how much they use the F word.


It's like, every minute, mesti ada orang yang cakap,

"What the FUCK are you looking at?"

"What the fuck?"

Or just plain, "FUCK!!"



I felt like screaming, "Don't you have any other word you use to curse??"



hahaha. Well, that was just at the beginning of the movie laa.
As the story progresses, they have less and less opportunity to say the damn word. XD


I doubt it's something that I want to watch again. hahaha.


All the superheroes (kunun) have weird names.

Like the main character, his alter ego is Kick Ass.
And the antagonis is Red Mist.

And my favourite pair of superheroes from the movie,
Hit Girl and Big Daddy.


Ahahahaha~

Weird kaaaann??




Too bad Big Daddy had to die in the middle of the story.




I love Hit Girl's purple wig!
I want owhh.

Yerrr....




Oh, and I found Hit Girl's theme song. It's called Banana Splits.
By an unknown singer/band.

Lysandra is sooo gonna love it. hahahaha!



It's a remix version, I think. 'Cause the original version is sloooow.

And it goes something like this, "One banana, two banana, three banana, four".
la la la lalala la~
la la la lalala la.



How fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment