hello, hello baby
you called?
I can't hear a thing.
The club is bising.
It rhymes, people! XD
hahahaha! That's what I thought I heard the first time I listen to the song.
Haiih. Macam la Lady Gaga paham B. M'sia. XD
Made some enzyme today. It's not completed yet. We still need about 170 kg of vegetables.
The more rotten they are, the better (Grazele yg bagi info). XD
Ehh. Did we open the enzyme barrels today? Macam teda owh.
Because it was raining. We stayed inside the studio, no?
Alala~
Took some ss pictures. hahahaha!
With Grazele and Kong!
But I'm too lazy to upload now.
Maybe later? XD
Sakali tak pernah lagi kamu nampak tu gambar-gambar. kekekekekeke.
Owh....and I think today is the first time I seen a baby who can pose.
A baby! Can you imagine?!
Aiyah. So cute owh her....her name is Stala. She's the lady boss' almost 2 years old daughter.
I think she is more photogenic than me....
>.<
A part of me is glad I took this job.
I get to fill my head with something.
And think less and less about that jerk.
Another part of me is kinda.....reluctant?
I guess.
I feel like lazing around the house before I go to further studies.
But I've been lazing around the house for 3 months already.
It's about time I do something.
I still feel kinda awkward at work. Not as much anymore....
but the feeling is still there.
And I feel uneasy lately.
Fara, are you still alive??
I'm worried la.
Lysandra! You better be alive!
If not.....I'll kill the person who killed you. wakakakaak!
Gila sudah saya.
XD
I'm addicted to Assassin's Creed la.
But the lappie kept on hanging on me.
Ugh! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment