Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Ideal Husband.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!


I know, so weird kan?


Suddenly. This topic.
XD



Well......I've been thinking about it.
And more than usual, lately.
Which is quite an achievement. Since I never actually thought about it for more than 3 seconds.
hahaha.

I just can't imagine myself married to someone.





Why do people keep asking me this anyway?
Why do they want to know what's my type?


I have no idea what's my type, since I never thought about it.
Not until that extent, anyway.




But, I realized something. Well, some things.



I realized I want someone that I fear.
Someone that I won't tease or pick a fight with.




Because, believe me, if I can walk over him, I will walk all over that dude.
Tease him. Downgrade him. Whatever la that makes me feel superior to him. 
kekekekekekekek *evil chuckle*





And if I have no respect for him, I'd always think that he's bound to cheat on me.
I'd be a possessive girlfriend.
Contact him every night, haunt him with sms-es, suffocating him.




So, yeah.

Get the jest?


Hehehehehe. I need someone that I fear and respect. 

But, of course he has to respect me back.
Or I'll lose that fear.


And starts being a bitch. To him, of course.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment