Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last Day of Pengangguran.

Yup.

I'll start working tomorrow.
Suddenly I feel lazy.
hahaha!

I don't feel like going to work.
Padahal belum lagi sa mula kerja....




Owh. I'm gonna miss staying up all night, chatting away on msn, watching(more like stalking, actually) Shinee all night. 
I'm going to miss sharing stories with fara until 4 am in the morning.


haiih~



On the other hand....I can gain experience.
I can earn money.

And perhaps, just perhaps, I can improve my driving.
XP
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.




Think of all the places I can go after I mastered my fear of driving.
Think of all the rides we can enjoy together, girls! XD

Ooohh~ It's gonna be so exciting.
This time, I hope and I want it to come true.




I reaaaaally want to go out on my own.


And fara, you need some therapy. hahaha!
I'm gonna bring you go jalan-jalan someday. 
Kick me if I don't. :P


Same goes to you, Nini, Vivian, Lysandra, and Fai.
although, i don't think fai will ever read this blog. XD
and it would be awkward to just go jalan2 with him only. eee.
i'll drag someone else along. XD
anyone wanna join?




haaaah~ my heart is a little heavy today.
I'm sorry you and you(i'm talking about two people here) had to feel this way.
I know how un-amazing it is to feel this way.
Oh yeah.
I know all right
If only I could make you feel better.....
:(





Ahh.....don't worry too much about the test. XD At least you passed the laluan, no? You don't have to go through that again. 
Thank goodness.
Oh...and tip for naik bukit.
Kasi hantam saja itu kereta!
Bila sampai atas bukit, di garisan, press brake and clutch. 
then use both hands to tarik handbrake. I used handkerchief to help me during my test. XD
angkat tangan sama officer. he angkat tangan balik. buduh owh ni procedure.
Press clutch and minyak, then release cluth super slowly. 
stop releasing when the car begins to move. XD
don't you care about how the engine sounds like.
It's their fault they didn't maintain the test cars.... 
GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment