Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wretched.

Something unusual happened at work today.

A boy came. He was only wearing boxers, and nothing else.


I think he got vitamin deficiency, because his stomach is like a married man's. You know, those beer bellies? Well, that's what Lysandra called it. 


We were stripping those plastic ropes into tiny pieces at the time, Kong and I.
Grazele was doing some typing at Ling Ling's office.
We were talking when suddenly, we heard a weird voice. 



Then, when I turned, it was that boy. One of my colleagues, Salmiah, instantly clasped her hands over her mouth. And everyone in the front office froze. 
At first, we couldn't hear what the boy was saying.

I thought he was speaking some foreign language. Then, I hear something like, 'saya mau cari kerja'.




Uncle Jude then got up from his seat. Then he asked the boy to leave.
'Teda kerja di sini.' 
The boy still lingered. He began to walk around. He pointed at stuffs, papers lying around.
He said something, but I couldn't hear.
He almost went into the kitchen.

I was thinking, 'Oh no! Grazele!!'.


Kong, however, was laughing. Silently la.
Then he said,'Exhibitionist'.


Because the boy's boxers were falling down. We could see half of his butt.

I couldn't laugh, though.
I had tears in my eyes.
I looked down for a bit, so that nobody can see them.


Uncle Jude even threatened to call the police. He asked Ozile to pick up the phone. 
Then, the boy said something about his dad.
And Uncle Jude said he wanted to meet the boy's dad.

So, he asked him (the boy) to go outside with him.

The boy still lingered in the office, even after Uncle Jude go out. 
Ozile had to go and shut the door. Baru he(the boy) left our sight.



Omigosh. So sad, yet disgusting, and terrifying.





You guys must think that I'm a baad person to think like this.
haiih...

No comments:

Post a Comment