Friday, April 2, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun.

I'm a girl.


And I want to have fun without worrying.


But I can't. Every time my head is in the clouds, something always pulls at my legs, reminding me that I'll fall if I'm not careful.


I hate this feeling.

I really do.

I'm back to being emotional and sad and depressed.




And I hate the western culture.

They only think about hooking up.

Every funny movie or sitcom revolves around hooking up and sex.
Yuck.




What? Are they running out of ideas already?


Give me a name of a sitcom that doesn't talk about sex.
3......2......1
Time's up!




Thought of anything? 
No?

That's my point.



I mean, it's funny sometimes. But when you've seen it over and over and over again....

I feel like barfing.




I am angry.
And instead of acknowledging what (or who) I'm angry at, I decided to unleash my anger
at those stupid westerners.

I won't use the F word.
Since it stands for sex as well.
People think it's cool.

You eff this, eff that.

I don't find it that way at all.




Sorry to all of my friends. I know you guys like to use the F word as well.
I mean no offense.
I'm just unleashing my anger at something else towards something else.
Get it?
hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment