Monday, March 29, 2010

I must be crazy

Three posts in one day?!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah! I'm going crazy. that must be it.


Currently watching Shinee Hello Baby ep 4.  Like I said bha, my heart is full of Shinee!! XD
I don't think I have enough space to put U-Kiss inside. wakakakakakaka!



Don't get me wrong! I like watching U-Kiss as well. But they don't make my heart race like Shinee does. :P
Whatever happened to Super Junior, you ask?

Well......they're still there. Somewhere inside my heart. hahhahahaha! XP



I love Onew. I love Key, I love Minho, I love Taemin and I love Jonghyun!! 
XD



yesh, yesh. i know. I'm over my head with Jonghyun. hahahaa!
I can't remember what made me so attracted to him anymore. I think it was his smile. Or maybe it was his personality? He's so selfish sometimes I wanna punch him! Other times, I wanna.....um...let's not go there. :D
He has the voice of an angel~



I love Onew too. Everything he does is funny to me. And did chu see his lips?!
kalah-kalah perempuan bha! hahaha! even Angelina Jolie's lips are not as sexy! XD
hahahaha! And whenever he makes his famous jokes, I laughed, regardless of what anyone and everyone else thinks.



Key, the diva. It's obvious why he is so well liked. When he dances.....he's able to pikat both genders. XD
wakakakakaka!



Minho and Taemin. Shinee wouldn't be complete without them. Enough said. :D



Hell. I'm crazy over them.
So, U-Kiss will have to wait. hehehehe!





What bha! I'm so freaking bored right now. which is why I blog about my korean celeb crushes which I know won't even know I ever existed.
Even though I love them with every fiber of my being.



Dramatic much? 
It's just one of those sides that I have that you don't get to see often.  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment