So, yesterday I...oh, wait. It was the day before yesterday. Cause it's past 12 already. hahaha!
So, yeap, I get to go out with friends. YEAAAYY!
It was bittersweet, really.
It was the best picnic ever! (as Geral said it)
But it was also the last time we get to see Lysandra. haiih.
Have to wait until June before seeing her again.
If we're still in Sabah! ugh.
I cannot handle the thought of separating from mah friends.
I know la got internet and all, but it's just not the same! Get what I mean?
owh, nevermind.
Hahaha! So funny la friday. My friends really have talents to become great comedians.
We really made a fool of ourselves, didn't we?
But hey, at least we're having fun. :D
And those...dudes really tried to mengurat ka that? I was quite scared. Manatau, they were actually telling us to not feed the fish. That's why I kept asking. XD
Adoi. So many things seem to happen whenever we get together.
It's so weird.
We even get to picnic at the jetty(or is it harbour?) on the cement, nonetheless. hahahaha!
People must thought that we were mad. Or really desperate.
Or just plain weird.
I don't really care. hahaha. I was having so much fun.
The highlight of the picnic was when we all got 'drunk' from excessive laughing.
And Grazele lost her nail due to Lee Wei's huge foot stomping her toe.
It was blue(nail polish) before, then there was no colour, after Lee Wei terpijak it.
Then all the blood started to flow...
Then, her toe became half red.
>.<
Just looking at it, I also felt like my toe sakit.
Grazele, I hope it's all better now..
And I hope you don't become one nail less for the rest of your life.
And Grazele lost her nail due to Lee Wei's huge foot stomping her toe.
It was blue(nail polish) before, then there was no colour, after Lee Wei terpijak it.
Then all the blood started to flow...
Then, her toe became half red.
>.<
Just looking at it, I also felt like my toe sakit.
Grazele, I hope it's all better now..
And I hope you don't become one nail less for the rest of your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment