Today was the final stage of Gelanggang Raja Lawak Astro 4.
I enjoyed it very much.
My cousin did his best. Everyone can see that.
It's as obvious as the sun in the sky.
And, my opinion personally, Idlan was great too. On the musical comedy.
But....as usual la kan...people vote for who they like.
So, the result? Kecik won first place, Idlan second, and Alex third.
But, that's ok. I mean, to even get to the finals is a blessing. And now the whole comedic industry knows them.
And......I enjoyed my outing with nini, grazele, chyna, nat nat, lys, and vivian yesterday.
Been so long since I had such fun.
Owh....I felt like on top of the world just an hour ago.
Now I'm depressed again.
I should really let go of this friendship, huh?
I don't mean anything to you anymore. You found a replacement already.
In the form of one of my best friends.
Adeh. Sakit hati. Tapi, apa hak saya untuk berasa begitu?
Obviously, my friendship is not as important to you as your friendship is to me.
Balik-balik sudah saya sedih gara-gara kau, kau tahu ka?
Punya la.
Gila.
Dan balik-balik sudah saya nyatakan di sini bahawa saya benci kau. Saya mahu lupakan kau.
Tapi, saya tidak juga berbuat begitu.
Why? What is it that makes you so damn hard to let go?
No comments:
Post a Comment