Saturday, March 20, 2010

I can't help crying. I'm human, you know? Worse, I'm a GIRL.

So, yeap.
As the title says. I cried.
This time, in front of my parents.


It's like this. During dinner, daddy suddenly brought the topic up. 
I myself know well enough bha that MY RESULT SUCKS, OK??!

And yet, he go and compare my result to someone else's daughter.
Konon she got A+ for her bio.
It's not the first time he's done that.
I almost want to smash the plate right there and then.


So, I finished my dinner quietly. And went upstairs, cause I know the tears were going to fall.
 so, yup. I cried. Sambil lipat kain, saya menangis. huhu.

Those kains must have been a lil' wet. sorry.
And, i grabbed the scissors and cut part of my hair off.
Then, my sis came into the room. she said it was my turn to wash the dishes.
With my head down, and my eyes reddish, i went down to the kitchen to wash the dishes.


The tears kept coming. So, i was basically washing dishes with my hair on my face, red eyes, tears streaking down my cheeks and a runny nose. Must have been a hell of a laugh if you saw me then.



No comments:

Post a Comment