ok, first.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERALDINE YONG!
Wow, you're eighteen now. Grown up already.
I wish you all the best in your new world.
secondly.
I'm bored.
not that that's anything new.
My knee STILL hurts. But not as bad. Although, the cracking noise is louder than it has ever been before.
Should I take it as a sign of healing?
It's annoying too. The cracking noise, i mean.
Action Cracking noise
Stands up prakkk
Kneels down pakkk
Going up the stairs takk, prakk, crack...all the way upstairs.
HOW EMBARRASSING!!!
Since my parents don't want me to go out and work, I searched for online jobs.
I found some interesting deals.
The pay is in dollar. WOOHOO!!
But there is a subscription fee.
Geez, I hate it when they get ur hopes up, telling everything is free. and the pay is great.
Then when u register, they ask for a small *cough* yeah rite *cough* fee.
No comments:
Post a Comment