Sunday, January 10, 2010

Barbie as Rapunzel theme song.

the title was chosen because of the song lyrics that I randomly kasi masuk inside this post. XD




And so.....
I will follow a falling star
To find out,
who I am and who you are.

It's been quite a while since my first post. A lot has happened since then.
Some were happy, joyous moments. Some were really heart-wrenching.
Maybe people notice, maybe they don't.
But I know.
Something has changed, deep inside me.


I may be complaining and all right now.
But someday I'll look back and say,"Ahh...the good ol' days"



In a dream, I see
A world meant for me
Wrapped in mystery
Though it seemed to me. 


Today, I am thinking about the future.
And wondering how will it be. Will I fit in?

And all that has happened to me up to this point.
I'm grateful for them.
But I'm also regretful of them.


There are some things that I would rather forget. Erase every bit of them from my memories.
And there are also some that I wish would lasts forever.
But, as they all say, things happened for a reason.
Haiih~
Sometimes, I wish I'm not this thoughtful.
It can be REALLY tiring, you know?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment