Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New friend?

I didn't tell anyone about this. 
 Hazelcy introduced me to someone. 
That person got my number since NEW YEAR'S EVE
But didn't do anything about it until last Monday night.
And I didn't reply until Tuesday morning. HAHAHA

*clears throat*

When I heard his name at first, I thought he was a she.
So, I told *her* to tell me when *she* goes back from plkn.
So that we can hang out together.
Mind you, I told *her* that BEFOREEE I knew she's a he.

Then we talked a bit about Hazel. And I mentioned that I'm proud to call her(hazel) my friend.
AND THEENN, he said she(hazel) was ok looking.
I was shocked. What the...??
 That was when I finally got the hint that he's a dude...

btw, Grazele, do u know this guy? He's from maktab sabah. And his name is kieran. 

No comments:

Post a Comment