Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm in wonderland. I think.

Can I write today's post in BM? Can bha kan?
Because today was just plain weird and....I'm not sure I can find the right English words to explain EVERYTHING that has happened to me today. 


Well....okay. I'll mix. I'll use Manglish.


So, today was my long awaited one-on-one driving session with my tutor.
And guess what? I woke up early, get ready at 7 AM in da morning, waited until 15 minutes later, when my tutor finally arrives, get in the driver's seat enthusiastically (not really. saya takut mati bha), just to find out the clutch RUSAK! and my tutor had to call a mechanic. And we had to wait for the mechanic to come. 
Nasib baik perkara tu terjadi di depan rumah saya owh. Kalo di tempat lain...huish! I don't dare think of the possibilities.


While waiting, I get to finish watching Midsummer Murders. XD


Luckily, no big damage was done. The mechanic was able to fix everything in less than an hour. We set out for PMJ at about 8.30 in the morning. I'm driving. Again. Belum ada L lagi owh...which makes it so exciting. XP




We arrived there quite early actually, but turns out there are people earlier than us. The circuit was full with cars, man!
 I practiced the "simpang tiga"(that's what the tutor calls it, but i doubt that's the name), and side parking. 


Now, here's a warning. 
It is very hard to side park if you are a short person. 
why?


Simple. You cannot see the back tyre. 'Cause you are too short to see the back tyre. =.="


You have to rely on the mirrors but since I AM A BEGINNER, that is not an option for me. huhuhu~

My tutor is a funny person. Not literally funny. But weird funny. She talks to another tutor while I was practicing the side parking (for i don't know how may times already). They were both conversing from different cars. hahaha. get it?
Perbualan jarak jauh.


and there were cars passing between them, but that didn't seem to bother them.
In the end, the other tutor left her student alone(may I mention that he was kinda cute? the student i mean) and came inside our car. And my tutor asked me to drive to the canteen area and take a break. XD


I think this is the longest entry I had so far. Hahaha. There are still some weird things that happened to me that I want to share. But, maybe I'm boring you to death. So, I'll stop here. hehe. 


till then, chowz!  

No comments:

Post a Comment