Sunday, January 31, 2010

Full Sunday



Yesterday, I was kept busy. 
It's been a while since my day was full of "schedule"
aiseh, temberang ja bha. Mana ada full. Dua ja aktiviti kelmarin






But, both activity lasted for hours.
The first one was the talk from Fr. Roneiro Callamentessa(or something like that, I forgot. He's an Italian)


He has a heavy Italian accent. There were some words that I didn't catch because of that. And my dad was dozing beside me, so I couldn't ask him either. 




The talk lasted for 3 hours or so. And it  ended with a mass, co-celebrated by His Grace Archbishop John Lee, Fr. Felix Chung, and Fr. Callamentessa. KDCA, where the talk was held, was full with people. Hahaha. Then I found out, it was because St. Simon didn't have a mass that evening. Because of the priests' retreat.

No wonder it was full....




Fr. Callamentessa's talk was very interesting. He talked about the Holy Spirit. ( for the non-christians who are reading this, sorry! I'm sure it must be confusing.)
And he told us about his experiences. The way he told the story was quite funny, since he has the accent and all. And what happened to him was funny too. HAHAHA.

Too bad, I forgot what the stories were. I only remembered that they were funny, and I laughed. =.="




Well, the second activity was another dinner at this clubhouse in Bundusan. TCGC? TGCC? I forgot the name. It was something incomprehensible. XD



There was a swimming pool there. But I can't swim. ala.....
The food was not ok. Some were too salty, others had no taste. apa punya tukang masak yang buat tu owh??
The only thing tasty there was the broccoli. Lucky that I actually like broccoli.




Everyone was doing their own thing there. So, we had to pandai-pandai bawa diri also.
There were some teens playing the guitar by the swimming pool. Some were singing. Tapi sumbang. GAHAHAHA.
Others were swimming, malam-malam macam tu. BRRRR!



Ooh! And there's this one kid, she was floating while singing. I think she was only 5/6 years old. But she can carry the tune! So cool. But she didn't know some of the lyrics so she made it up. Which made us all(those near the pool) crack up.

Then she tried to learn how to swim from her mother, but she was too scared to let go of her mother's hand. kesiann...



I was bored. Since I cannot swim, and I'm too embarassed to join the teenagers, singing. I asked my mum if we can go karaoke. Since the place was a clubhouse,  they ought to have karaoke rooms. But mummy said no. Aiyah. Lucky got Kieran. We text and text and text until he had to give back his phone to the wardens(since he's at plkn). Thank you, K! :)



Then, when we were about to go home, I asked my dad about the karaoke.





me daddy adik mummy



daddy, ada karaoke room ka sini?


hah? ada.


me and sis, "HAAAAH?!"


kanapa daddy tidak bagitauuu??


mari kita p masuk balik. masuk balik!


kalau kita tau, bagus kita tanya tu receptionist tadi.

Hadoi! Rugiiiiiinyer.....~ 
sedih....free lagi tu, daddy sa bilang. aaarrrrrgggggghhhhh!






No comments:

Post a Comment