Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My knee hurts!

It's been hurting since the week after christmas. I thought it would have gone away by now.
BUT NOOOO~

It had to hurt for, like another 2 weeks. haaiiih.....
I'm walking like an old person who's lost her cane....I limped!
For a seventeen year old, that is quite embarrasing...


Owh...and finally some good news! He finally forgave me last night! GYAHAHAHAHA!
I'm so frikin' happy~ That news totally made my day. Or should I say, night? HAHAHA

Well, I promised to give him a flower for friendship day. Hehe. I'm thinking of yellow rose. Maybe I should get one for all of you too.! XD

I've been sleeping early morning lately. hahahaha! At 1 or 2 in da morning. Then wake up at 9 in da morning. I'm ruining my biological clock.

haiih~ no use oso bah wake up early....I have nothing to do anyway. Might as well sleep the whole morning and wake up in the afternoon saja. HAHA No bha. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment