Went to the kpp thing.
I was supposed to wait for my tutor at the Lido bus stop at 7 am. Waited for 30 minutes, and she still not there. =.=
My mum got angry. Haiih, these days she get angry so easy. I'm suspecting soon *THAT* will come.
Aaaanyway, yeah. When she finally arrives, she got out of the car and shook hands with my mum. oh well, at least she got manners. HAHA
Then I got in her car(the tutor's). Man, it had an awesome interior(the car). Very comfortable.
Went to pick up two rich, chinese girls who lives near Seri Insan. Their house was big. Aiihh~
We got lost on the way to their house though. I felt dizzy from all the turnings. Lucky I didn't throw up.
Then, go to the place. Haha. Found out it was in sepanggar. Pusat memandu Jesselton.
And, ooh! Saw someone who looks like taehyeon from behind. But when he turned, his face kinda remind me of Daniel Radcliff. XD
The first session of the talk, the first 2 and a half hours wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. That's cause the person keep making jokes, so most of us listened intently to him. The class was hanging by his every word. HAHAHA
The second class, however. Aiyoh...man. I fell asleep. It reminded me of bio period. That was how boring it was. This person just sat there, used the LCD to teach us. And I kept thinking, can't he make his voice clearer?
Owh, towards the end of the second session, this bugis man who sat in front of me answered his phone while the penceramah was talking. And suddenly he raised his voice while talking on the phone. The whole class can hear what he said. I found that very rude. Even the penceramah had to stop talking.
Overall, it was ok. ^^ now i finally have something to do!<3
p.s I'm kinda glad that my class just now wasn't filled with them.
hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment