Fabulous Day.
seriously, today was as fabulous as a day can be.
I went to the bengkel thingy first thing in da morning.
And i thought, my cousin's gonna be there. I'll have a friend.
But he came late, so we didn't get to be in the same bengkel. huhu.
But i made another friend. XD she's from kota marudu.
a pure chinese who can speak sabahan malay like it's nobody's business.
We are sharing the same tutor bha. haha. that's why.
She got my number, I got her number.
We even promised to go to simpang mangayau together someday.
after the bengkel( this is my favourite part)
at kolombong, the tutor asked ME to drive.
WAH! can u believe it?? hehe. So I drove. From kolombong to my house.
Of course, the tutor got one of her hands on the steering wheel, and she controlled the clutch and brakes.
but still....I drove! I drove a car! on the road!
WHEEEEE~!
I can tell you this though, it was awesome AND scary. hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment