Today was....nice?
Ahahaha.
We went to see that new house in Bandar Sierra. Yeap.
It's now officially our house.
And my parents were so psyched about that house, that they forgot about lil' ol' me, who has appointment with her friends at CP.
And they got mad after remembering.
They even asked me to cancel it!
But how can I? I mean, he's there already! Waiting for us to turn up!
Can't they try and understand that I need friends?
I am not my mum.
I am me.
I can be solitary at times.
But I still need my friends.
No matter what.
I need them.
I feel like blaming her. But I know it's not entirely her fault as well.
I'm sure my dad understands. Since he has friends.
But he's so busy trying to make money, that he forgets to reason with me.
After all that.....I feel really deflated.
I feel really bad.
I feel that I am responsible for all their miseries.
I feel so useless.
I feel like trash.
Something only worth throwing away.
But...in the end, they send me to CP. My mother la.
Itupun lepas 1 jam lewat.
And she made me promise that this is the last time I go out with friends.
Next time I want to go out, she can friend me.
I don't have to trouble my friends by asking them out anymore.
She'll bring me.
Well, then.
Will she bring me go bowling or play pool?
Will she bring me to the arcades?
Will she be able to give me the company that I crave from my friends?
I doubt that very much.
But I'll keep my mouth shut.
Since I am still living under their care.
And I still rely on them.
After that....I don't know what will I do.
They are making me hate being here.
I am trying to compromise.
For now, I'll do as they say.
At least, until I can take care of myself.
I've changed. Sooner or later, they have to accept that.
But I'll keep quiet for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment