I noticed that my English is deteriorating.
I often use bahasa rojak now.
And just like the real rojak, (you know, the one sold for people to eat, yeah, that one.)
it's very.....nice.
Ahahahaha!
I was chosen to go to interview for KPLSPM.
For those of you who don't know what's that, it's what you apply to enroll in Maktab Perguruan all over the country.
Yep. Another interview. And it seems that this will be harder than the last one.
I have to be super brave.
Well, not exactly. Ahaha. I just have to be braver than I already am. Since I am currently a coward.
Oh wait. Yeah, I do have to be super brave...
And I also got accepted to UiTM. Study Civil Engineering at Penang.
I have to decide which to pick by next week. Aiyah.
Why bha my life so difficult?
And the worse part is, none of it is what I really want to do!!
Maybe 2010 will be a bad year for me....
No comments:
Post a Comment