I........have changed.
To my parents, for the worst.
To other people, less naive.
To me, new world.
Ahahahaha.
Yeah. Aunty Nana was right. I am a baby still.
There's so many things that I didn't know, that I now know.
All thanks to my office. (Or ex-office, ahaha)
I wish I'm not so naive.
But I also wish that I don't know some things.
yea...haiyah.
I wonder if that person read this blog oh. Do you?
but then again, there's no way to tell which of you i'm directing this to.
Hahahhaa.
I hate you.
I hate the fact that I'm attracted to you.
I hate the fact that you remind me so much of the one person who utterly shattered my confidence.
And I also hate the fact that you....are the one who made me feel better when I'm angry about the person you remind me of.
confusing kan? hahaha.
I don't want to feel this way.
Not at all.
I hope this is just a temporary thing.
I don't want it to last.
For I know, I'll only get my heart broken once again.
OK. Enough about that.
Let's talk more about me~
bwahahaha. I sound so vain.
So.....for two nights in a row, I went out at night.
HAHAHA. HEY JERK! Remember I used to say I cannot go out at night?!
Now I can ordy looo!
Just not with you!
Bwahahahahahahahhahahahaha~
Yea. The first night, which was Friday night, we went karaoke at Cempaka Square.
hahaha, my first time karaoke-ing with 'friends'.
what i meant was, no family members.
Some of the guys brought whisky. Yerr....kamurang ahh....betul2 la.
Kong! Kau pun satu!
Buduh. Sudah la underage. I know la bha you terer drinking.
But you still got drunk oso that.
Baru jam 11 camtu, sdh ko drunk?
Cepat juga.
-.-
And then today. Actually, yesterday. Since it's past twelve.
Went to Shamrock at waterfront.
hmm...it's a bar.
And it's full of foreigners. WHY??
hahahha.
Then....we saw Gwen...!!
WAH!
Aiyoh. I'm so lazy to tell what happened next. I can barely remember anymore.
haiih.
No comments:
Post a Comment