Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sabbath Day

Woke up super early.

By super early, I meant, at 2.30 in the morning.


The first thing(more like who, actually) I remembered was fara.


Sooo.....I went online. Yup..
After texting her to see if she's still up la.
hehehe
I don't wanna go online in vain.



I crept downstairs. Acting like a thieve in my own house.

And ever so quietly, I turned on my daddy's laptop.
Since mine is still broken. (I need to get that fixed a.s.a.p.)

Then, I went on facebook.

Cause this particular laptop doesn't have msn. The only way I can chat with friends is through facebook.
How sad.

Don't ask me about YM. I barely know how to sign in that thing.




Yeah. I chatted with fara. hehehe. Dah lama kita x chat panjang2 kan? Rindu pula sa.

And Mr. Doraemon was online too. Haha.

He too chatted with me.

Saaaaampai pukul 4.30 pagi sa online tadi pagi. No family members behind my back, asking me who I'm chatting with. Ahhhh.....bliss.
I know, I know. It's not healthy. And I'm wasting electricity.

But nowadays, I can barely go online without someone breathing down my neck.
I crave the privacy.
Maybe I should cut down my electricity use during the day. hahaha.



Tak payah guna kipas. Kipas tangan pun cukup la. Saya bersauna dalam rumah. Bule bha tu.
XD
Dan saya tidak tengok tv sudah. So....no problem there.
 ............

Yup. I think I can live without electricity during the day.



Then, I sleep early at night. Wake up in the wee hours of morning to go online. 
Hmm....need to make a timetable.
wakakakaka!
Hey, I'm actually serious about this plan.





Owh. Today's Mother's Day.
My daddy so kedekut, he only bought a rose for my mum. (Oh well, I guess it's the thought that counts)
Haiih, I feel so helpless. I couldn't do anything for my mum.



Ooh! Ooh! I saw that cute little altarboy today! Kyaaaaah~


hehehehe. He made me smile. So cuuuuute~
(He's only about 10 years old? I think. The youngest altarboy I've seen in Stella Maris)
Fast forward.




After Mass, we went to Citymall.
There's a shop there. It's called Polysound.


Lotsa people were there, searching for.....I dunno, korean CDs?
That includes my sister.


My mum and I, we were standing in front of the counter, a few distance away, when something made a loud flop sound. 

Something rectangular-ish and flat was lying on the floor in front of the counter. 
Nobody seems to realize though. Pelik.


Then I went to pick it up, and guess what?

THE FRONT COVER WAS SHINEE!


Whoa. 
There was my pumpkin staring at me on the front cover! 
And the thing costs RM 47.50.
What the....



And my sis was saying, "Hey, dia mau ko beli dia bha tu." Smirking. At me.
kurang asam ko, dik....DON'T TAUNT ME!


Aiiissshhhhhhhh. 
If only I brought my money with me....

I wouldn't be suffering now.
DX








hmm...I sound so selfish in this post, kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment