Devilish Angelic
I want to go party! I want to be wild! I want to be a daredevil!! I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE!
What about my parents? They raised me up, they fed me, they gave me roof over my head. Is this how I repay them??
They are so overprotective! They never trust me. They don't let me do anything. It's their fault I am so shy and conservative and naive!
It's the way they think best for me to live. Away from all the bad stuff. Do I want to live without parents? I am lucky to have parents.
I want to make my own choices! I can't live like this forever! I have to go to the outside world soon. Because of them, I'm having trouble adjusting with the people around me! They all seem so grown-up and knowledgeable compared to me! I'm still a baby!
Do I want to get involved in things that I don't know how to handle? What if I get involved in drugs? Sex? What if I meet and befriend the worse type of people?? Where's my sense of responsibility? I cannot just throw it all away for my pleasure's sake.
This is why I am so blur most of the time. This is why I am quiet most if the time.
This is why I look so miserable most of the time. This is why I am depressed most of the time.
I have two sides to be. I can pick whichever side I want to.
I have the choice to follow my desires or my rationality.
I used to put my desires aside. For years now.
But I can't do that forever.
My heart's voices are growing louder and louder by the second.
Someone help me....
No comments:
Post a Comment