I had a bizarre day today.
I was looking forward to seeing Fara, D, Grazele, and Vivian.
But Fara cancelled last night.
And D cancelled this morning.
I feel like....ok. Maybe next time, before we all go to separate UiTM campuses.
Then....Grazele cancelled.
Then I felt..... Is it just me....or is this a hint for me to not go out??
But in the end....Vivian is still going.
Takkan la sa kasi biar Vivian sorang-sorang kan? hehehe.
So I went. XD
So, it was just the two of us. 'Dating'. hahaha
And we ate and talked and walked and sat.
Ooh! I bought contact lenses! hihihihi
My parents doesn't know.
:)
And we met Angelica! And Debra! And Ann! And Azielleo (is that how you spell his name?)....
oohhohohohoho.
We also saw Nini's bro. hehehe.
And the handsome guy who is Vivian's brother's friend.
Uhh......what's his name ody? Kyle?
Wow. It's really amazing how many people you can meet in CP in just a few hours.
I think we talked for hours. Well....it's more like I talked, and Vivian listened. And occasionally laughed or say some comments.
Then....it was time to go home.
Fast forward.
I went on FB. Adui.
Puki...maaaaaa.
He got FB.
HE GOT FB!
Omygosh. You.
Stop haunting me. Stop haunting me!
You know how much I cried for you? You know how crushed I was when you told me that?!
NO. YOU. DON'T.
I seriously thought not going to matriks is the best way to avoid you.
But now you got FB?!
And the worst thing is....I can't ignore you!
No matter how much I want to.
I can't!
Kima kau. Pukima.
Yes, I have mood swings. Deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment