Thursday, February 4, 2010

Up on a hill

 Learned the part about stopping the car on top of a hill today.



I don't get it.
Why do we need to learn that?
It's not like there's a need to stop the car right when you're about to go down the other side, right?
Unless, there's an accident or---owh. yeah. we do need to learn that afterall...




One of the hardest car maneuver(? I don't even know if that's the right word) that I have learned so far.
Apart from side parking. By the way, I'm getting better at side parking. Only took me 6-7 minutes now, compared to before, which is about 10 minutes or so. So, yeah.
But, at the test, I have to do it within 5 minutes. Gee, will I be able to?




Naik bukit tu lagilah! If I fail that, the test would straightaway end.
No chance to do side parking.

I would straightaway fail.... 
NOOOOOO~!



Aughhhh, only 4 hours left to train with my tutor! Alamak....I'm not sure if I can get ready on time.
Daddy said to extend the sessions. But I don't want that!
I don't want to pay anymore. Right now, the amount that I have paid are about RM900, almost RM1000.




Kesian bha mum saya. Ko ingat daddy sa tu mau bayar ka?? 
I have to master everything in the next and last four hours of training. 
I just have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment