Yesterday was the day I was supposed to have my driving lessons.
The tutor asked me to wake up at 6.30am (so early oh...)
Despite the complaints(or lack of), I woke up early anyway.
I was waiting and ready to go at 6.35am
7.00-no sign of her. Mummy left for work.
7.15- batang hidung pun tak nampak. I decided to watch tv.
7.30-ok, she's an hour late. Is she ditching me??
7.45-she IS ditching me. So, I called her phone.
me tutor
*tutt tuutt*
hallo?
hello, auntie? ah
ni ari jadi ka?
oh, patang auntie amik ah. pagi ada hal.
pukul 1 lo.
oh. ok.
*hung up*
AUNTIE?! APA SALAH AUNTIE BAGITAU SAYA AWAL-AWAL??
I woke up early for nothing.
That afternoon, I waited for her. Again.
She was an hour late. I thought I was being ditched again. Twice in one day. This CANNOT be good for my heart.
But, I wasn't as concerned as I was that morning. Because I was watching So You Think You Can Dance.
Then, miracles of miracles! A white kancil with the letter L arrived in front of the gates and honked. And I was thinking, who's that? Since my tutor has a yellow kelisa, not a white kancil.
But I opened the door, and I saw her getting out of the car. "Ah, mari. Jalan."
There was another woman at the wheel. It was her friend, whom she talked to, the other day. I remembered their perbualan jarak jauh thing.
And I also remembered her cute student.
GYAHAHAHAHA
So, I lock the house up, went inside the car. And the tutor's friend(TF) drove off.
Well, for a tutor, the way she was driving is VERY rough. haha. She sped through the potholes and the uneven road. Does she not care about the car?
We went to Kolombong. To Nountun Apartments. Turned out TF was also picking up one of her students.
The guard stopped the car at the entrance, asking what business we have going inside.
TF said, amik student.
The guard asked what number the apartment is.
"Mana saya tau oh. Kejap saya call"
haha.
Baaaaru kami dibenarkan masuk.
The apartments were clean. haha. I think that was the first time I saw such clean neighbourhood.
Whoah! XD
And another surprise. The student TF was teaching was none other than Nelly! Nelly!
Nelly Chin bha kan, her name? I only remembered it's Nelly.
I saw her, and she saw me, and we were both surprised. Eyebrows rose in recognition. Mouths automatically formed a welcoming smile. Glad I finally saw a familiar face. :)
She said, "Eh!"
I said,"Hey!"
Hahaha. Funny day. Funny in all sorts of way.
No comments:
Post a Comment