Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tragedy Strikes.....ME?!

Gee. It seems that the more I learn, the more I sucked at driving. 
Apa ni oh??


When my tutor left the car, my mind totally blanked out. I forgot what I was supposed to do. 
Heck, I even confused left with right. 
What the hell is wrong with me?? (oh, I sweared. wow)


Oh, and I changed my mind. Naik bukit is easy. Side parking is hard. Especially since there was so much to remember. Tiga penjuru? Ok, ok la. But I lost grip of the clutch. As a result, the engine failed. In da midst of doing tiga penjuru. If that was a test, I would have failed. 
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!




Oh, another grave news. The highlight of today's post. 

MY Q.T.I TEST IS TOMORROW!!!


My tutor just told me when she drove me home today. 

tutor   me

Amoi, bisuk ko pigi tu Q.T.I test aa?

Hah? Saya, auntie? Boleh ka saya tu?

Aaa. Bole, bole. Suruh mamak kau bawa duit RM280 ah.







Mati saya bisuk....

No comments:

Post a Comment