Last tuesday. My family and I went to Bukit Padang.
The purpose was to bring my dad to exercise.
My dad asked if we want to naik bukit. My sis and I said, "OK!"
So...we went there. We jog for a bit. My sis was waaaay ahead of us. I was sorta in the middle. And my parents were nowhere to be seen.
haha. ketinggalan.
I walk fast, since I get tired easily if I run.
I wanted to conserve some energy for the hill.
I saw my sis after walking for some time. She waited beside the jogging trail, stretching her legs. Then I saw that tiny trail up the hill.
Hah! trail? more like an animal's path. It was so small. Not to mention steep, and high.
Soon after, my parents came along. So, we climbed the trail.
I was really out of shape. I was panting heavily.
I could feel my heart thumping against my ribcage...
It was so loud...
Oh! and there was the rope thing!
There's this part just before the top, where it is really, really steep. People use a rope that was hanged there to climb up.
There's this part just before the top, where it is really, really steep. People use a rope that was hanged there to climb up.
Well, my dad asked me to do it. I said, ok. My sis went first. She had some difficulty in the middle. But she managed.
I however....almost fell. My hands were gripping the rope with all my might. But my feet slipped. So, I was sorta dangling there..
And my mum made it worse by panicking. She keep holding the rope for me, but she didn't realize that she couldn't support my full weight and that she would fall as well if I pull on the rope.
But, somehow I made it through. hahaha.
Boy, I was exhausted.
I now know how asthmatic people feels when the illness suddenly strikes.
The view on top of the mountain was.....amazing. You can see even Yayasan Sabah from up there. And I think I saw Wisma Merdeka too. hahaha.
Oh well. I don't know what is the purpose of this particular blog. But here it is. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment