The title says it all.
Today was horrible. Absolutely horrible.
My Q.T.I test is today.
And I kinda thought it would be in the circuit. I didn't know he would take me go drive somewhere.
On top of that, my tutor thought she taught me the way already. Sedangkan saya apa-apa pun x tahu. There are two ways. Laluan A and Laluan B.
When I told her she didn't teach me that yet, she raised her voice and kiinda got angry? I think. She thought I forgot already, I guess. But I 'assured' her that I didn't know, and she haven't taught me yet.
So, after that, we went back to PMJ.
We err...'sewa' the green kancil that I often see pupils use without tutor. In my head, I was like,
UH OH....
DAMMIT! I HATE THAT KANCIL! I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!!!
The steering wheel is heavy. The clutch and brake and uhh accelerator was waaay different than my tutor's kelisa.
But it was easier to go slow with that one. My tutor's kelisa kept jerking when I tried to make it go slow, since I kept on adjusting my footing.
Anyway, I tried naik bukit with that green kancil. And guess what? The engine failed when I tried to get it over to the side. Ish! stupid.
I don't know how many times that happened. And my tutor got mad at me. She screamed and raised her voice. I swear I was doing everything that she said! In da right sequence! And yet the engine failed.
I was seriously pissed off. I wasn't smilling at all. I was frowning.
To add fuel to my anger, there were some boys or men sitting nearby. They laughed at me everytime that happened and the car went sliding downhill - backwards.
Don't they have anything better to do?
HUH?!
I hope I damaged that car. Stupid, stupid, stupidstupidstupid green kancil.
If that is what I have to use during my JPJ test, I think I'm gonna kill someone.
After some time, those boys that sat nearby the bukit thing spreaded out. And I found out they were also learners! Just like me! HAH! Some of them still need their tutors beside them. And some of them tried the bukit also. And......they went sliding downhill backwards too~
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! take that, ignoramuses! padan muka lu! tulah kasi ketawa orang! tak sedar diri! HMPH!
I did everything in the circuit without my tutor. And, well....I felt lost. The green kancil wasn't co-operating with me, and I had to remember everything my tutor taught me. I felt like I was exercising, both mind and body.
I had to use all of my upper body strength just to twist the steering wheel.
In fact, I was too focused on controlling the car, I forgot about everything and everybody else.
So, you know what I did? I reversed my car without looking at the rearview mirror to check if there were any cars behind me. I almost hit a white kancil that was right behind me. My tutor yelled from afar, baru saya sedar. I reversed like there was no tomorrow.
Not exactly proud of it.
And also, the clutch was deeper than I thought it was. So, when I brake, the engine shook and slowed down, but did not stop.
And because I didn't hit the clutch fully, I almost hit another car that was in front of me. Even though I pressed the brakes already. Luckily I realised that in time.
I stopped less than 10 cm behind that kancil.
Kesian....I believe I was the only one running a car amok in that circuit today. Wah.....
Owh....yeah. I almost forgot. I passed my Q.T.I.
But I still sucked.
Owh....yeah. I almost forgot. I passed my Q.T.I.
But I still sucked.
No comments:
Post a Comment