Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who died and made you king of anything?

All my life I've tried
To make everybody happy while I
Just hurt and hide
Waiting for someone to tell me it's my turn to decide

Who cares if you disagree
You are not me
Who made you king of anything
So you dare tell me who to be
Who died and made you king of anything? 

Yeah. I'm sick and tired of trying to live the way you want me to.

Its not that I don't want to.
I tried. I really did.

But you seem to focus more on my failures than my successes.

It really makes me feel worthless to be here.


I know that I failed so many times. More than the times I've made you proud.

For that, I'm sorry.
Not that it matters, you won't ever read this anyway.


Don't expect me to say it to you.
'Cause I probably never will.

I think I inherited it from you yourselves.

The inability to be completely honest with myself.


I'm trying to change though.
Break from this cycle.

And this time, I'm determined to succeed.


I'll decide my future, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment