Saturday, June 12, 2010

Waka Waka (This time for Africa!)

Ugggghhhhh......


I hate football.
Well, not exactly hate. But I thoroughly dislike it.


Which goes without saying that I'm gonna have a horrible time during FIFA season.
Oh yeah.


But I do appreciate good music.
And I must admit, I thoroughly enjoy Shakira's song. 'Waka Waka'.

Hahaha. 
And the dance looks sooo easy and fun!

I should get my ass off the chair and dance. 
(No matter how un-coordinated I am. None of you will be seeing me dance anyway. Nyahahahaha! :P)


Did I mention that I gained weight?

Need to shed it off again. And fast, too.
=.=





Interview result coming out next week.
This is it, Linnet.
This result is the end of you life as it is.
And the beginning for the rest of it.



(Actually, everyday is a new beginning, if we think that way. But we often let ourselves be caught with yesterday's problems. And so we failed to see each sunrise as a new beginning. How sad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment