Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time together, it's just never quite enough.

When we're apart, whatever are you thinking of?


12.46 am.

I really should go to bed. Get my biological clock re-tuned.

After all....my leisurely life is over.


I'm sad, you guys. I'm really sad.
I'm going to leave for a different state next week, where I will stay for the next three years.
Maybe more, I don't know.


I'm the pioneer in my family in this sense. None of them ever went that far to study. NONE.


I don't want to leave.
But I do want to go there.
I do want to experience the life of a uni student.
And live on my own two feet (in a sense).

Uhuhuhuhuhu.
I'm torn.



KONG BHAAA. I'm about to leave already.
Aren't you gonna say good bye to me???
Are you still alive even?!
It's like you vanished from the surface of the earth.


Sepa lagi sa mau complain tentang...?


Hmm...

I can't remember right now. When I remember, I'll write about them.
Muahahahaha!





No comments:

Post a Comment