Monday, June 21, 2010

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Went to my dreaded medical check-up.

Which, surprisingly isn't so dreadful.

hmm...=.=

Life keeps surprising me.


The nurses were nice. And so was the doctor. 
But then again, it was a private clinic.
Not government hospital.
Maybe that's why?
XD


I was the second in line. So, I didn't have to wait long.
And there were no other patients after me.
So I didn't have to rush.
:)


But for the x-ray, they asked me to go to Sabah Diagnostics Center.
 So....I went. With my mum.
And guess who I saw?

A familiar guy.
Wearing a familiar reddish brown shirt.
With the name, Brendan.



Oh...he was someone I often see at Sunday School, last time.
Before I quit.
KK sure is small, isn't it?


Actually, I didn't even realized he was there until one of the nurse called his name.
I guess he was also getting x-rayed.

Then....after just about 10 seconds, he went out of the x-ray room.
I was kind of shocked.
Hahahaha!

gitu kejap meh dorang x-ray orang?


Then I heard a snort of laughter from one of his friends.
And the friend said, "Napa baju ko terbalik?"
He wore his shirt inside out.



Now, that diagnostics center had only a small space which serves as a lobby, waiting area and the counter.
And there were a few people waiting for their turn at the x-ray as well. Including me.
So...all of us waiting there heard what the guy said.
I smiled, my mum giggled, and even the nurses behind the counter laughed.
But none louder than Brendan's friends, of course.




*when you go for x-ray, they will ask you to take off your clothes. If you are a female, you will be asked to wear a gown. For this x-ray, I didn't have to take off all of my clothes, thank goodness. Just everything on my upper body. Tee hee. I guess that Brendan just put on his shirt without looking after he finished his x-ray.*

No comments:

Post a Comment