Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Breaking the bubble.

It's been a while since I ranted about anything here.

My life has changed direction once again. I am now working two jobs and the sum of salary of those two jobs are only meager at best. And I filled my daily schedule with lots of things to do, so that I wouldn't even have the time to feel sorry for myself (one of my bad habits that I want to change).
But I kinda enjoy my jobs. I didn't know it before, but I guess I have a knack of entertaining customers. Smiling, saying hello, acting nice to random strangers; I kinda like doing it. And if I may say, I'm quite good at it too. My second job is teaching at a local tuition centre. I didn't know that I could teach before. hahaha. What a surprise!

Like everyone know, I also started going to the gym. I am a young adult, and an overweight one at that. I figured, now's a good time as any. I'm not getting younger. And I do want to experience how it feels to be slim for once in my life.

It's like I'm taking all this action outside of my comfort zone.. It's not always easy, but it's worth every minute.
And I've just had another change yesterday. I hope, I hope with all my heart that this will last.



No comments:

Post a Comment