It's been several months since I've logged into Blogger.
Just a quick update on the past several months. I have finally completed my Diploma! It was hard, and a lot has happened during the period of 3 years that I had to endure, to get my Diploma.
Honestly, I don't think I was the same person back then. And I don't think anyone would disagree with me.
But, as hard as those 3 years have been, the past 3 months have been especially hard to me. Maybe because I remember the recent things more vividly. Well. Since it happened recently.
I would be lying if I said I finished my diploma without any help. I had a lot of help. Financially, physically, and most of all, spiritually. Let's be frank, I am not one of those brilliant minds, and the fact that I got through and finished diploma in engineering is nothing short of a miracle.
Which brings me to this current predicament; The Crossroads of Life. In other words, the question of, "where do I go from here?". Options after options are laid down before me, and I just can't choose. Haiih.
No comments:
Post a Comment