Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What a small world.

I...am falling in love. I haven't felt like this in a while. To wake up, and rejoice for another day that I get a glimpse of him.
But there's a problem. There always is.

He's practically family. He's involved with my family. And I am involved in his family. We're not related by blood in any way. But...yeah.

And also, I think he's got somebody already. I know, I know. They're just a couple, not yet married. They might not last.
NO! I am not that kind of girl. It feels wrong.. :(
I am not the type to snatch another girl's boyfriend..(i think...)

Oh, he's just so good looking. And honest. And I feel nice being with him.
But maybe it's just me, kan?
He might not feel the same way.

But if I confess..I can find out how he feels about me. Then again, I'll be jeopardizing this casual relationship I currently have with him.

Maybe I should wait?


No comments:

Post a Comment