Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What a shame.


I am in awe of this one guy. He is two years younger than me. But he looks at life from a side I have never seen before. Despite being younger, he went through a lot more than me.
He's a dancer. No real career. Just doing his passion. I envy that about him.
He's practical about life too. "I am like a fish. Where the food goes, I go". Don't you wish you can think the same way?
He doesn't mind working at any shop as long as he gets to do something to fill the time. And his stomach. He dances at night and at competitions.

I have yet to find a flaw with him. He's not that good-looking. But being good-looking was never on top of my list, anyway.
If this keeps up, I might fall hard for him. And I know he wouldn't be there to catch me.

Gosh, what is wrong with me?? Why do I fall so easily with people? I never even met him before this month. I need to control myself. Build a wall around me.
Build a brick wall around my heart to guard it and keep it safe.

I want to be just friends with him. Having a friend like that..that will certainly keep my feet on the ground.
I really need to be in control of my emotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment