Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When the music fades.....

Did you noticed how I often use song lyrics as my post titles?
hahaha.

Some of them are so beautiful bah, so I want to share them.

I finally found someone I can call my favourite author.
He's called, James Rollins.
Out of nine books that he wrote, 
(I don't know if he's got any new ones now. I'm pretty outdated with things, as you know)
I read three. And I love them.
I'm looking for more of his books at the university library.

Recently, I read one of his, titled 'Black Order'.
Basically, it's got something to do with Nazis, evolution, and quantum physics.

And he got me thinking about quantum physics. 
About how energy and matter has dual-like properties of waves and particles.
About potential energy.

I admit I am still in the dark about this branch of physics.
But I am intrigued.

Because....the book touch a point, that really jolt something awake in me.
How do I put it in words?
If we are made of matter, then that means we also have this dual-like property.
We can be one or the other.
We can choose how we want to be.

And we have limitless potential.


Uhm.....get what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment