Sunday, July 11, 2010

you're embarassing me, you're embarassing you.

My timetables are a mess.

On Monday and Tuesday, my class starts at 5 o' clock in the evening. Gila kah?
What am I supposed to do during the day?!

On Wednesday my last class will start at 8pm and end at 9pm.



And I didn't go to Mass yesterday. For the first time in my life, I skipped Mass because I choose to. Kinda.
I went to this Baptist church instead. They sang a lot.
And they provide transport for us, university students around Penang.




On my first day here, I thought I would be the only one not wearing a tudung.
Turns out I'm not. Phew~

So.
Orientation week.
Hahaha. Seriously? We cried together, we laughed together, we fooled around together, we also kena teriak together.
Bwahahaha.



The orientation week was called Minggu Destini Siswa.
MDS for short.
We were called MB. Menteri Besar. Wakakaka! No bhaa.
Mahasiswa Baru.
The people who lead us, the seniors were called PM. Pembimbing Mahasiswa.
And most of them are only a year older.
And handsome.
And Muslims. Alaaaaaaa~
Tiapa bha.
Jadi eye candy pun cukup la.
XP


Our YDP (Yang Di-Pertua) Majlis Pelajar-Pelajar. He's soooo. Nevermind. I should stop oggling.
XD
So, during MDS, we danced with the PMs. Gila gila oh. Ada tarian Muhamad Ali.
Ada tarian sotong (don't know the name. But I call it that.)
Hahahaha. Lawak!

There's this guy bha. He broke his leg before the registration day. So he went to MDS using wheelchair.
And later resorted to canes.
He was asked to lead the sotong dance. And he actually did it! WAHAHAHAHA!
With his cane and all. He looked a bit stiff.
But what the heck! We all loved him for his sporting-ness.

Sengsara juga la, those five days. We finished our activities at 1 in the morning and were asked to get ready at 5 am. If the PMs are mad at us, MBs, then we were asked to wake up even earlier. Like 4 o' clock.
So, as a result, we often fell asleep during important talks.
And worse, the PMs would take pictures of those who fell asleep. And make them into a slideshow for all of us to see. It was embarassing.


I'm with the Civil Engineering Faculty. We have our own club. It's called P'CES.
Short for Penang Civil Engineering Students Society.



And I finally rode on a bus. Hehehehe~
And also ferry! Lama tidak naik feri.


Here, this campus is in the middle of an industrial area. So it's quite hot.
Sudah la panas, kami kena suruh pakai baju lengan panjang lagi tu.
Wajib.
Since 99% people here are Muslims.
Even when we walk around Ground Floor of our dorm.



Oh yeah. My dorm is called Kolej Baiduri.
There are 9 floors. I'm on the 5th floor.
Ada lif bha. Jan bimbang. Wakakaka!
I have 3 roomates.
Semua pun gila2.
Saya rasa saya pun akan naik gila.
Eh....tak. Saya memang sudah gila.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Jeff D Marsh with CAD Drafting Services, Engineering Design Services, CAD drawing in India offers who want to outsource their engineering AutoCAD solutions to Yantram outsourcing CAD Company, Firm - leading CAD designer provider would be a Smart Choice.
    To have better idea about the same just click on the link given hereby at

    http://architectural-design.outsourcing-services-india.com/cad-conversion.php/

    ReplyDelete