Sunday, July 18, 2010

Seindah bunga di Taman....


Aiiiihhh......

Sa tak suka fizik.
Tak suka. TAK SUKA!

Why did I pick this course again?
Oh yeah....I've ran out of options. Dang!


Aduinaaaa.

I missed Mass the second time this week.
Because I had no one to go with me to Church of Our Lady of Assumption.
All the boys wanted to go to EPCC. 
There's one boy. He's older than me, actually. Wahahaha.
His name is Davis.
He wanted to go to Assumption too.
But since the number of people going to EPCC far outnumbered us who wants to go to Assumption, we tagged along. Alaaaaaa.


I was the only girl in the group today. The rest of the girls had activities.
They couldn't join.

Thank goodness most of them are...well, gentlemanly. XD
Or I would have ran.


Masa balik, saya sama van dengan senior-senior.
Yeaaay.

Hahahah. Most of them are Sabahans. Waaaaa!
And they are pretty funny.
I was the only junior in the bus. And they were talking.
And I kept quiet.
And then they ran out of things to say. 
The leader suddenly said, "Kamu ni, jahat betul oh, biarkan Linnet sorang-sorang. Becakap la ngan dia."
And we all laughed.
And one senior said, "Halo, nama saya Alex. Saya masi muda."
Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment