Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My first kiss went a little like this~

Teda kena-mengena tu tajuk aahh.

hahahaha!
Just feeling a bit daredevil tonight.
I'm onlining from the bilik bacaan at my dorm.

And it's...oh. Past 12.
I should go to bed. 


I have English(BEL 130) presentation tomorrow.
I don't know what is it about this place.
But ever since I came here, I am braver, more confident and spunkier.
Cewah! 
hahahaha!


I don't mind being the center of attention anymore.
But I choose not to, most of the time.
XD

And I'm actually considering going to the MPP (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar) interview.
They're looking for new recruits.

hehehehehe~


Well, to tell you the truth, I was the center of attention for the first few weeks.
Since I look like Chinese.
And they kept wondering why UiTM suddenly allow Chinese people in.
They thought it's only for Malays.
They forgot about the bumis of Sabah and Sarawak.


And my team-mate for BEL 130. He actually admitted that I am his first friend from Sabah!
Wow....
Are Sabahans really rare here?
Pelik.


Anyway.
I'm gonna try out for MPP.
Wahahahah!
And I'm gonna be as active as I can here.

Guess that means no more procrastination from me.
Aiyah...



*psst! I am slowly forgetting how to speak Sabahan slang. Habis laaaaaa~*

No comments:

Post a Comment