Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Trapped.

Had a meeting today. And long story short, I opened the flaw of my work to everyone in the room and just sat while the head asks me questions on why I can't do things on time.

It didn't even occur to me to defend myself. "I am doing two jobs everyday, and everything needs to be rushed so of course something would be left behind!". Nope. Nothing. I felt so bad for myself afterwards that I cried in the toilet.

What sort of person doesn't defend herself in public?

Will I be this powerless forever? Why can't I stand up for myself?

Do I really think of myself as that worthless, that I did not do anything to gain back my pride?

I am panicking and sad at the same time about this.

.
.
.
.
.

Is there something wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment