Warning! The title has nothing to do with the actual blog.
It is the New Year's Eve!
Another year has passed. I barely write anything here now.
But....it's the last day of the year. And I'm listening to Hozier's,"Like Real People Do'.
I really love songs like these. And I'm inspired to write down my hopes for the year 2016.
Here goes.
HOPES FOR 2016
1. Travel alone. Domestic travel, backpacking, driving, whichever. JUST TRAVEL ALONE (Kudat, perhaps? It's near Pitas).
2. Achieve that toned look. I have lost a few KGs, from staying at Pitas. Now should be a good time to gain muscle.
3. Learn a new language? (like your native language, Linnet. Duh)
4. Learn an instrument. (I'm thinking ukulele, since it's light and portable)
5. Learn a dance. (Hahahahaha. This is more like a dream than hope).
6. Be more organized. (Hopefully)
These are all that came to mind now. I'm sure I've forgotten some.
I'll just add them to the list later la. Hahahahahaha.
See how "determined" I am?
That's why this I call this list, "Hopes" instead of "Goals".
No comments:
Post a Comment