It's a grey day today. Yeap. It's raining. Personally, I'm glad it's raining. The past couple of day was so hot and humid, sometimes I feel like I was melting. I was sweating that much, yes.
It's another semester break. My last, I hope. Still have another semester to go, because I had to extend.
Or this would have been my graduation holiday. Sigh. Oh well. Just another semester. No more after that.
Guess what I'm doing right now?
Yeap!
I'm WORKING. AT A PHONE SHOP. Or more specifically, my dad's phone shop.
Yeah, he finally decided to start his own proper business, with a shop and everything.
How's the shop? Well, it's small. Since he just started. But there are customers coming everyday. I hope this shop will last.
He should just resigned from that Post Office. He's working from morning till night but nobody appreciates what he does (although I'll admit, I will miss those cute guys at his office).
I pray everything will go well for him this year. He's had such a rough couple of years. :(
He deserves some happiness.
Another news! I got called for an interview with the SPA again.
It's tomorrow. I hope I will succeed this time. I will leave everything in Penang behind if I get this job.
By the way, did you guys notice how short my attention span is? I keep jumping from one topic to another. I think I might have ADHD afterall. Like Ryan. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment