Ever since Adam and Eve, humankind has been doing mistakes and has displeased God innumerable times.
And yet He's still hoping that we will return to Him.
One cannot imagine the pain He went through, when He decided to send His Son into this world to be condemned, and executed, by humans that He love the most.
But He did it, and the path to heaven was opened for us.
And more than 2000 years later, humans are still displeasing God. Maybe not all of them. But certainly most of them. Of course, that includes me.
And yet, He is still waiting for us to come back to Him.
There is no greater Love to be found.
I am not God. I am too weak and too selfish to wait for that one person.
Because even though I loved him, he hurts me.
I am only one of God's creation. And I have decided that if that person doesn't want my love, then I should give my love to someone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment