The place where I rant out my feelings. Which are true at the moment they were written. My escapade from the real world. My link to my friends everywhere they are. This blog is the victim of my ever changing emotions. Thus the name.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Even the stars burn...
Grazele posted this song link on my wall, a while back. It was shortly after I've lost my late mum.
I've always loved Jason Mraz's songs. And this became one of my favourite instantly. :)
There's something about the lyrics.. Deep. And..beautiful..
The whole song just touches my heart the moment I heard it.
No.. More like..my heart connected with it (said song).
So. I'm gonna share some of the lyrics here. :)
Couldn't help myself. A good song deserved to be shared.
When I'm looking into your eyes
It's like watching a night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be patiently waiting
To see what you find
Cause even the stars
They burn
Some even fall to the Earth
We got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up.
I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot they teaches us how to
use the tools and gifts we've got
yeah, we've got a lot at stake
And then the end you're still my friend
At least we did intend for us to work
We didn't break
We didn't burn
We had to learn
how to bend, without the world caving in
I had to learn what I got,
What I'm not
And who I am..
-Jason Mraz: I won't give up-
Well, there's more to the song... But I think I wrote too much already.
Recently I've had a little of a rough patch. And I wasn't myself these past few days.
But listening to this song reminds me. There's a lot going on out there. And I myself decide whether to join in or not. There is more to this world than my problems.
The sky. The sea. The mountains. All so vast and I am but a speck compared to them.
And now I feel so foolish to let such a thing as a heartbreak breaks my spirit.
I am much tougher than this.
I am so much stronger than this.
And I can be so much more than this. Evolve. Change. There is no limit to my spirit.
Because that is God's gift to me.
His very breath. God's breath lives in me.
I'm still looking up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment