Sunday, August 26, 2012

Anger

Angry at everything that happened between us.

If this is what it all ended into, might as well didn't begin at all.

Pain. Painful. So painful. But nothing could be done. Nothing to be done. The damage is done.
Now waiting for time to heal everything.

He was my pillar. He was my hope. He was my future. He was who I lived to be with.
And now he left me behind.
My strength wavers. My future became disoriented. My heart is filled with tsunami.
All is shaking and breaking and being swept away by this powerful emotion; Anger.

On the outside, I couldn't do anything much. Because that is not who I am. No matter how angry I am, you will just never see it from my actions.
Only words and phrases betray what I am feeling inside.

And no matter how angry I am, I can never lose my rationality.
The frustration of being me. I can always see possible reasons behind everything and everyone's action. 
Even when I hate that person to the core. I can always see reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment